We are committed to protecting the privacy, private information and personal information (collectively "Personal Data") that you provide when using our website and to comply with our collection, use, storage and transmission of personal data (related to personal data privacy laws and regulations) and the highest standards of consumer protection.
XNUMX. Scope of application
XNUMX. Collection of personal information
1. We will collect your personal information when you register for our services, obtain and use our services, or provide information to us in other ways.
2. With your consent, we will collect, manage and monitor personal data.In order to provide you with our various services, you need to provide those personal data and anonymous information that we believe are necessary to achieve your instructions and further improve our services, including but not limited to: name, company name, address, Email address, phone number (mobile or landline), and credit card information.
3. We collect data about your visits to web pages hosted on SHOPOEM.We also collect data about how and when you access your account, including information such as the device and browser you use, your network connection, and your IP address.We need this information to help you access and improve our services.
The information collected above will be used by this website to provide you with refined and high-quality services.
4. We need this information to provide services for merchants, including paying and processing orders, verifying and processing payments.At the same time, we use this information to improve our services.We use this information to provide you with our services so that you can process orders and better serve your customers.
XNUMX. Use of personal information
Normally, this website will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosure.Under the premise of complying with relevant laws, we may share and use your personal information with the following entities (possibly including domestic and overseas).
1. Suppliers: including but not limited to suppliers, software vendors, foreign exchange settlement and collection, warehousing and logistics, event and exhibition services, agents, etc. to meet your website needs.These suppliers may contact you as needed to complete relevant product services;
2. Financial institutions and third-party payment institutions: When you book an order, apply for a refund, or purchase insurance, we will share specific order information with financial institutions or third-party payment institutions. When necessary, we will further share other necessary information, such as IP address, with relevant financial institutions;
3. Business partners: We may provide you with products or services together with our partners, including express delivery, communication services, customer service, marketing, advertising, etc.;
4. We may combine personal information from a service with information from other services to provide you with more personalized services, such as allowing you to have a wider social circle;
5. Other purposes with your permission.
1. We will collect some of your non-personal information through your IP address, such as the nature of your browser, type of operating system, domain name of the ISP that provides you with access services, etc., to optimize the display on your computer screen page.By collecting this information, we will conduct traffic statistics to improve the management and service of the website.
2. Cookies are a kind of technology. When you visit this website with Cookies device, the server of this website will automatically send Cookies to your browser and store them in your computer hard disk. This Cookies will be responsible for recording your future information. Various activities, personal information, browsing habits, consumption habits and even credit history of visiting this website.
XNUMX. Management of personal information
If you are a merchant using SHOPOEM services, we will not use the personal information we collect from you or your customers to contact or market to your customers individually.However, if we obtain your customer's information from other channels, such as the customer provides it to us, SHOPOEM may contact or market to these customers.
We implement appropriate physical, electronic, managerial and technical measures to protect and secure your personal data.We try our best to ensure that any personal information collected through our website is free from interference by any third parties not related to us.All information collected on our website is owned by us and will not be rented or sold to any unrelated third parties.
Despite the implementation of the above technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data transmission over the Internet, therefore we cannot absolutely guarantee that the personal data you provide to us through our website will be secure at all times.We shall not be liable at all for any incidents that occur as a result of unauthorized access to your personal data, nor shall we be liable for any loss or damage incurred or caused in this regard.
In addition to our efforts to ensure the security of your personal data storage and processing, you should not disclose your login password or account information to anyone to protect your personal data.Whenever you log in to our website, especially when you use someone else's computer or a public Internet terminal, please remember to click logout after the operation is complete.Your efforts and assistance are absolutely helpful for us to protect your personal data.
You retain all rights to your personal information and can access it at any time.In addition, SHOPOEM will take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal information.You can update many types of personal information, such as payment and contact information, directly in your account settings.If you are unable to change your personal information in your account settings, please contact us to make the necessary changes.It is important to remember that some services may not function properly if you delete or restrict our use of your personal information.
XNUMX. How do we share information
We are obligated to keep your information confidential, and will not sell or rent any of your information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We will only share your information with third parties under the following circumstances:
1. Obtain your consent or authorization in advance;
2. According to the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements of administrative or judicial agencies;
3. Share your personal information with related parties;
5. If you have violated relevant Chinese laws, regulations or relevant agreements or relevant rules;
6. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of its affiliates or users.
XNUMX. Amendments and notifications
2. The agreement to order goods through our website shall be governed by Chinese law.Any dispute arising from or related to the above agreement shall be under the jurisdiction of the Chinese court with jurisdiction where the website owner company or website owner is located.
If you enter into the agreement as a consumer, these terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
4. These transaction terms and any documents expressly mentioned constitute the complete agreement between you and us on the subject matter of the agreement, and replace any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or written.
XNUMX. Third-party platform
If you have authorized our application to access your information through the YouTube API service, in addition to our normal procedures for deleting stored data, you can also go through the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions Revoke the authorization of YouTube API service for our application.
YouTube user data:
We do not collect and process personal data.Only store API service authorization information to complete basic operations under authorization