In order to protect your own rights and interests, it is recommended that you carefully read the specific expressions of each clause and fully understand the content of each clause.If you have any questions about the content of the terms, you can consult with SHOPOEM's customer service and relevant business departments.
XNUMX. Consumer Notice
SHOPOEM will provide users with services such as e-commerce site building services displayed on the SHOPOEM official website, related technical support, and network support.During the activation or use of the service, you will pay the online service fees and other usage fees you subscribed to, including but not limited to store version subscriptions, store commissions, application version subscriptions, application products, application commissions, etc.
All service fees will be listed and announced on the order page, and you can choose the specific service type and pay according to the listed price.You can log in to the backend of the store and click "Background Settings" > "Bills" > "Bill Management" to view the information about all the expenses you have incurred on the SHOPOEM platform.
XNUMX. Service fees and payment methods
1. Service fee
According to your needs, you can choose the corresponding package type according to the plan pricing, and pay the service fee according to the selected package type.
2. Payment method
2.1 Pay in advance
2.1.1 After you pay, SHOPOEM will start to provide you with services.If the payment is suspended due to abnormal payment, you can check the processing result in the mall "Background Settings" > "Bills" > "Bill Management" and complete the payment manually.
2.1.1 If both parties are willing to continue to cooperate after the expiration of the service, it is recommended that you pay the renewal fee within 7 days before the expiration of the service, so that the service can continue.
2.2.1 You can first use the services provided by SHOPOEM. After a certain billing cycle, the platform will settle the service fees generated in your store and charge you the service fees through offline transactions.
2.2.2 This method is only available to specific stores, and you need to sign a contract with the SHOPOEM platform and activate the prepaid mode.In the prepaid mode, the SHOPOEM platform will generate a "Monthly Account Virtual Card" for you, and you can set this card as the "default payment method" (" default card"), which is used to pay the store's daily bills.
2.2.3 The specific process of post-payment: SHOPOEM will send you the bill and invoice of the previous month through the SHOPOEM account background or email after the end of each month, and you should pay the services listed in the invoice within 30 days after the end of each billing month cost.If you have any objections to the bills and invoices, you should submit them in writing to SHOPOEM before the 15th of each month. If you do not raise any written objections within the above-mentioned period, it will be deemed that you have approved the bills and invoices.
XNUMX. Fee payment
1. You must provide us with a valid and available payment method to avoid the failure of the deduction to affect the use of the store.It is recommended that you bind multiple credit cards and authorize them for bill payment in "Background Settings" > "Bills" > "Package and Payment" > "Payment Method Management".The bill payment technology is integrated and cooperated by a third-party professional financial company. The SHOPOEM platform does not store any sensitive payment information, please feel free to use it.
2. After the bill is issued, the system will automatically initiate a deduction according to the payment method you authorized ("authorization card") until the service is terminated.If you set a default card, the system will give priority to using the default card to initiate deduction.All fees and other charges, and all payments, are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated.
3. The charge will appear on the bill and sent to the account owner via the email provided.If you have any questions about the bill, you can contact the relevant business department of SHOPOEM.You will be contacted by email in the future, and the content of the bill dispute will be sent to the store financial email address you provided. Configure or modify.
4. If you have billing needs, you can contact the relevant business department of SHOPOEM.The invoice will be sent by email to the store financial mailbox you provided.
5. The subscription fee is paid in advance, 5 natural days in advance on the basis of the expiration time of your subscribed service,例如服务到期时间是2022-01-06 23:59:59，则您订阅服务的预计续费时间为2022-01-01 23:59:59.
6. If we are unable to charge the subscription to the authorized card, we will send an email to the account owner advising of the payment failure and reminding to update the credit card.We will re-attempt to charge the authorization card every 24 hours, up to three charge attempts (including the first charge attempt).After a third failed charge, we may suspend and revoke access to your account.Your account will be reactivated and access will be restored after you have paid all outstanding charges and usage charges for the next billing cycle.
7. If the outstanding charges are not paid within 60 days from the date of suspension, SHOPOEM reserves the right to terminate your account.
8. All fees are exclusive of relevant government-imposed taxes, fees or charges (“Taxes”).You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes and fees resulting from subscribing to or purchasing SHOPOEM products and services.To the extent that SHOPOEM collects taxes, taxes are calculated based on the applicable tax rate at the billing address you provide us.Such fees are in addition to the fees for such products and services and will be charged to your Authorization Card.If you are exempt from such taxes, you must provide us with proof of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate attesting to your eligibility for tax exemption and compliance with applicable legal requirements.Tax exemption will only apply from the date SHOPOEM receives eligible tax exemption evidence.If SHOPOEM has not charged you taxes, it is your responsibility to determine whether taxes are due and, if so, to remit taxes to the appropriate tax authority in your jurisdiction.
9. In addition to the tax collected by SHOPOEM from you and remitted to the appropriate tax authority on your behalf, any deduction or withholding required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant tax authority. SHOPOEM reserves the right to charge your Authorized Card the full amount set forth in these Terms of Service without regard to any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
10. You are solely responsible for paying all applicable taxes and fees resulting from all sales from your SHOPOEM store.
11. SHOPOEM does not provide refunds for any consumption such as monthly/annual subscription fees, commissions, and application subscriptions.However, for commissions generated by large test orders, evidence can be provided to customer service/sales consultants, and we will set up no commission fees for test orders
12. The commission charged by SHOPOEM is based on the payment status of the order. If a refund occurs due to a subsequent order, the commission for the order will not be refunded.
XNUMX. Service due or arrears
1. Service expiration
1.1 Billing by the hour
1.1.1 If you are using the free trial version of the service, the service period under this clause shall be calculated from the date when SHOPOEM activates the corresponding service for you.
1.1.2 If you are using a paid version of the service, the term of service under this clause is calculated from the date you pay the service fee. If you purchase the SHOPOEM package and pay for it offline or by other means, the term of service under this clause Calculated from the day the package is activated.
The expiration time of the specific service is subject to the prompt on the specific page.
1.2.1 If you are using the pre-paid service, that is, you purchase the number of service times/pieces first and then use the service items such as logistics tracking application products, when the number of service times/pieces is consumed to zero during the use process, it is deemed that the service has arrived Expect.
1.2.2 If you are using the post-paid service, that is, the service item that you use before paying, such as store transaction commission, when the service has been used up to a certain amount, the system will automatically generate an expense bill according to the pricing plan, and pay you the set payment This type of service does not involve service expiration.
2. Arrears for services
You should pay for the activation and use of the corresponding service according to the selected package type.If you fail to pay in time or in arrears according to the SHOPOEM payment announcement, SHOPOEM has the right to stop providing services, close your SHOPOEM account or even terminate this website construction cooperation, and require you to continue to pay the unsettled related fees.
XNUMX. Cancellation and Termination of Services
1. You can always send an email toCancel your account and terminate the terms of service, then follow the specific instructions from SHOPOEM in the reply email.
2. Either party terminates the service for any reason:
i.SHOPOEM will stop providing services to you, and you will no longer be able to access your account;
ii. Except as otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you are not entitled to a refund of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
Any outstanding amounts due to SHOPOEM due to your use of the SHOPOEM Services prior to the effective date of termination will be immediately due and payable in full;
iii. Your SHOPOEM store will be closed and offline.
3. After the service is terminated, you need to deal with all matters related to the domain name with the domain name provider.
4. On the date of service termination, if you have any outstanding charges, you will receive a final bill by email.Once this bill is paid in full, you will not be charged again.
5. We reserve the right to modify or supplement the terms of service, consumption-related policies, usage agreements, user agreements, and privacy policies of SHOPOEM, modify or terminate SHOPOEM services and/or your account from time to time according to changes in laws and regulations, optimization of services, etc. , termination shall not affect any rights or obligations accrued prior to the date of termination.
6. Fraud: SHOPOEM may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you are involved in any fraud (through judgment, settlement, insurance, escrow investigation or otherwise), and the above actions do not affect SHOPOEM's taking any other remedial measures.
XNUMX. Modification of services and service fees
1. The SHOPOEM platform will notify the service fee 30 days in advance that the service fee may change. SHOPOEM can publish the changes to the SHOPOEM website or your SHOPOEM store backend in the form of announcements at any time.
2. The SHOPOEM platform reserves the right to modify or terminate the service (or any part or content thereof) at any time and from time to time without notice (unless otherwise provided by applicable laws).
3. The SHOPOEM platform will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or termination of the service.
XNUMX. Third-Party Services
1. SHOPOEM may recommend and provide third-party software, applications (hereinafter referred to as "applications"), products, service interfaces, access to website links or enable these services to you from time to time for your consideration or use.Your purchase, access or use of any such third-party services will be between you and the corresponding third-party service provider (hereinafter referred to as "third-party provider").In addition to the SHOPOEM Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by service-specific additional terms applicable to services you purchase from or provided by third-party providers.
2. The risks arising from the use of third-party services provided by the SHOPOEM website are entirely at your own risk, and you are responsible for reading the applicable terms and conditions and relevant privacy policies before using such third-party services.
3. We do not provide any warranties or representations regarding third-party services.You acknowledge that the SHOPOEM platform has no control over third-party services, and SHOPOEM does not promise or assume any responsibility for anyone who uses such third-party services.Providing third-party services on the SHOPOEM website (including application stores), integrating such third-party services with SHOPOEM's own services, and enabling such third-party services do not constitute or imply that SHOPOEM endorses, authorizes, recommends, or has any relationship with the service. belong. SHOPOEM does not guarantee the availability of third-party services, and SHOPOEM may, at its sole discretion, prohibit access to any third-party services at any time without notifying you. SHOPOEM will not be liable to anyone for suspending access or disabling a third-party service. SHOPOEM strongly recommends that you seek expert advice before using third-party services to ensure that they meet your needs.
4. If you install or enable third-party services and use them in conjunction with SHOPOEM services during system use, it means that you authorize us to allow third-party providers to access your data and other materials and take necessary measures to ensure Interaction between third-party services and SHOPOEM services.Any data exchange and other interactions between you and third-party providers are solely between you and such third-party providers. SHOPOEM shall not be liable for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or other materials, nor shall it be liable for any consequential loss or damage you suffer as a result of access to your data or other materials by third-party services or third-party providers.
5. The relationship between you and any third-party service provider is strictly limited between you and the third-party service provider, and SHOPOEM has no obligation to intervene in any disputes between you and the third-party service provider.
6. Under no circumstances shall SHOPOEM be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or other damages caused by the cooperative relationship between you and any third-party service or third-party provider.THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF SHOPOEM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. If you have an interest dispute with a third-party provider when you use third-party services, you must guarantee that SHOPOEM and its affiliates, SHOPOEM’s partners, SHOPOEM’s officers, directors, agents, employees and suppliers are free from Any suit and damages claim brought by any third party, and agrees to indemnify us for related legal costs and damages paid by us, including reasonable attorneys' fees.