In order to register a SHOPOEM account or use SHOPOEM's services, you should read and abide by the SHOPOEM "Terms of Service" (hereinafter referred to as "the Terms").The terms "SHOPOEM" and "we" in these Terms refer to the applicable SHOPOEM Contracting Party (as defined in Section 4 below).
SHOPOEM provides a variety of products and services in accordance with these terms, and these products and services will help you build an online store by yourself (hereinafter referred to as "online service") in order to sell your products or services to customers.The above-mentioned products and services are collectively referred to as "SHOPOEM services" in these terms.Any new functions or tools added to the SHOPOEM service shall be bound by this clause.We may update the content of these terms at any time, you can view the latest version of the "Terms of Service" in the mall, SHOPOEM reserves the right to modify and update these terms by publishing updates and changes on the SHOPOEM website.You are advised to check these Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may affect you.If you refuse to accept the update or modification of the terms, please stop using SHOPOEM services immediately.
XNUMX. Account Terms
1. To access and use SHOPOEM services, you must provide legal full name, current address, phone number, valid email address and any other required information when registering a SHOPOEM account. SHOPOEM may reject your application for an account or cancel an existing account for any reason.
2. You must be at least 18 years old or at least the age of legal majority in the place where you live or use the Service ("Location of Business").
3. You confirm that you are using SHOPOEM services for business purposes, not for personal or family reasons.
4. You declare and accept that the email address provided when you register your account or updated later is the main way for SHOPOEM to communicate with you.You should take a look at that mailbox and make sure it can send and receive mail.Your e-mail communications with SHOPOEM are only deemed to be from you if they come from your primary account e-mail address.
5. You are responsible for ensuring the security of your account password.SHOPOEM shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your failure to ensure the security of the account password due to your own reasons.
6. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the creation and operation of your store.
7. SHOPOEM is not an online retail platform (marketplace). The transaction generated by your store generated through SHOPOEM technology is a direct transaction between you and a third party and has nothing to do with SHOPOEM.
8. You are responsible for all activities of your account and uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited materials (including photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, codes, information or data) .
9. If you violate or violate any of the terms of the terms of service (including the "Use Agreement") (the breach will be determined by SHOPOEM at its own discretion), your service may be terminated immediately.
XNUMX. Account activation
1. SHOPOEM account
1.1 Store owner
1.1.1 Subject to Section 1.1.2, for the purposes of these Terms, the person who registers for the Services will be the contracting party (“Store Owner”) and will be authorized to use the relevant Services we provide to the Store Owner.You are responsible for ensuring that the store owner's name (including, if applicable, the legal name of the company that owns the store) is clearly displayed on the store's website.
1.1.2 If you are registering for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the store owner.If you are registering for the Services on behalf of your employer, you must use the email address provided by your employer, and you represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind your employer to these Terms of Service.
1.1.3 Your SHOPOEM store can only be associated with one store owner.One store owner can have multiple SHOPOEM stores. "Store" means the online store or physical retail location associated with an Account.
1.2 Staff Accounts
1.2.1 Depending on the SHOPOEM package you subscribe to, you may create one or more staff accounts (“staff accounts”) to allow others to access the account.Store owners can set permissions and determine the level of access staff accounts have to specific business information (for example, you can set staff accounts to restrict access to sales information on the Reports page, or prevent staff accounts from changing general store settings).
1.2.2 All consequences arising out of the use of employee accounts in fulfillment of obligations under these Terms of Service are the responsibility of the Store Owner and shall be deemed to be the sole responsibility of the Store Owner.
1.2.3 The store owner and users under the "staff account" are both referred to as "SHOPOEM users".
2. Checkout account
2.1 After completing the service registration, SHOPOEM will provide multiple payment service providers for merchants to choose from.You can choose from which channels to receive payments from your customers.
2.2 You are solely responsible for registering, activating and maintaining the receiving account.If you no longer need these receiving accounts to remain active, you must deactivate the accounts yourself.To avoid ambiguity, payment service providers are third-party services, which are defined in Article 15 of these terms.
2.3 By using a receiving account on your store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the respective payment service providers, as these payment service providers may amend these terms and conditions from time to time.Such revisions are effective from the date of posting.Your continued use of the receiving account on your store after the revised terms are posted constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of the revised terms.If you do not agree to any changes made by the payment service provider to the terms, please close your receiving account and do not continue to use the corresponding payment service in your store.
XNUMX. General terms
1. Technical support related to SHOPOEM services is only provided to SHOPOEM users.
2. The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ontario and applicable Canadian laws, and rules of conflict of laws shall be excluded. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms of Service and is therefore expressly excluded.
3. You acknowledge and agree that SHOPOEM can modify this clause by publishing relevant amended or restated terms of service on the mall.The revised version of this article will take effect on the effective date after the seven (7) day publicity period of the update date to which the title belongs.If you do not raise an objection during the publicity period or continue to use our services after the effective date, it means that you agree and accept this revised version of the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes in the Terms of Service, please do not continue to use our services.
4. You shall not use SHOPOEM services for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, nor shall you violate any laws of the place where you operate (including but not limited to copyright laws), laws and regulations applicable to the location of your customers or Any laws and regulations of China.You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and these Terms of Service when using the Service.
6. Without the written permission of SHOPOEM, you may not reproduce, copy, sell, resell or profit from any part of the service, use of the service or access to the service.
7. You are not allowed to purchase domain names and search engines or other pay-per-click keywords (such as Google Ads) that use SHOPOEM, the SHOPOEM trademark, variations or misspellings thereof.
8. Any questions about this clause, please email to.
9. You understand that your data (excluding credit card information) may be transferred without encryption, and involve (a) transmission through various networks; (b) changes made to meet and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.Credit card information is always encrypted during network transmission.
11. There may be other versions of these Terms other than Chinese.In case of any inconsistency or conflict between the Terms of Service in different language versions, the latest English version of the Terms of Service shall prevail.Unless SHOPOEM decides otherwise (SHOPOEM has the right to decide on its own) or is required by applicable laws, all disputes arising from this clause will be resolved in Chinese.
12. All terms and provisions of the Terms of Service are binding on and beneficial to the parties to the Terms of Service and their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. SHOPOEM has the right to assign these terms of service without notifying you or without your consent.Without SHOPOEM's prior written consent, you have no right to assign or otherwise transfer these Terms of Service or any of your rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party.
13. If for any reason any term or part of a term in these Terms of Service is invalid or unenforceable, that term or part will be invalid or unenforceable without affecting any other terms.These Terms of Service will be deemed not to cover such invalid or unenforceable provision.
b. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario for any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms of Service and is therefore expressly excluded.
2. If your store's billing address is located in the Asia-Pacific region (including Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Singapore), the Middle East and Africa region, or any region other than the region agreed in Section 4.1, including Russia, South America, the Caribbean or Mexico , then this Section 4.2 applies to you:
b. The parties shall irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts for any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms of Service and is therefore expressly excluded.
XNUMX. SHOPOEM Rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate this service for any reason at any time without prior notice.Not all services and features are available in every jurisdiction, and we are under no obligation to provide any service or feature in any jurisdiction.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to anyone at any time.
3. If we determine that the goods or services provided by the store or the materials posted to the store violate SHOPOEM's "Use Agreement" or the terms of service, we have the right, but not the obligation, to remove the materials and suspend or terminate their accounts.
4. Any form of verbal or written abuse (including insults or threats of retaliation) against SHOPOEM customers, SHOPOEM employees, members or staff will result in the immediate termination of the account.
5. SHOPOEM will not pre-screen materials, and we may reject or delete any materials in the service at our sole discretion.
6. We reserve the right to offer our services to your competitors and do not promise exclusivity in any particular market segment.You further acknowledge and agree that SHOPOEM's partners or employees may also be SHOPOEM's customers or merchants, and they may compete with you, but they cannot use your confidential information.
7. If account ownership is in dispute, we reserve the right to request documentation of account ownership.Documentation may include, but is not limited to, scanned copies of your business license, government-registered ID, last four digits of credit cards, proof of employment, etc.
8. We have the right to determine the ownership of the legal account, and have the right to transfer the account to the legal account owner according to our unilateral judgment.If we cannot determine the legal owner of the account, without affecting other possible rights and remedies of SHOPOEM, SHOPOEM will reserve the right to temporarily disable this account until the parties to the dispute determine a solution.
1. "Confidential information" shall include, but not be limited to, any and all information related to the business of the parties that is not publicly available, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, potential customer lists, names, relevant customer and potential customers' addresses and other information, product designs, sales, costs (including any related processing fees), price lists and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, regardless of Whether marked as confidential or proprietary information. SHOPOEM Confidential Information includes all information you receive about us or the Services that is not already known to the public, including information about our security programs or practices.
2. Both parties agree to use the confidential information of the other party only within the scope of fulfilling the obligations stipulated in the Terms of Service and in accordance with other obligations stipulated in the Terms of Service.Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps at least equivalent to the measures a party uses to protect its own Confidential Information, prevent the copying, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, and (i) Its employees, agents and subcontractors and their employees shall abide by this confidentiality obligation; (ii) where permitted by law, when disclosing such information in accordance with relevant laws and court orders, the receiving party shall promptly report to the disclosing party Provide written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosures are treated confidentially.Confidential Information shall not include information that the receiving party can certify: (A) was already in the public domain at the time of disclosure of such information, or was already known or in the possession of the receiving party; (B) was independently developed by the receiving party, and did not use or refer to the other party's Confidential Information, nor violate any provision of these Terms of Service; or (C) was thereafter properly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party, and that source did not violate any provision of these Terms of Service; Regulation.
XNUMX. Limitation of Liability
1. You clearly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, SHOPOEM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive losses caused by the use or inability to use SHOPOEM services, including but not Limited to any loss of income, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising from the use or inability to use the service.
2. To the extent permitted by law, in any case, SHOPOEM and its suppliers shall not be liable for any loss of profit or loss arising from or related to our website, services or this Terms of Service (including due to negligence). ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.You shall ensure that SHOPOEM Company and its affiliates, SHOPOEM's partners, SHOPOEM's officers, directors, agents, employees and suppliers are harmless from any violation of these Terms of Service or other ancillary documents (including the Agreement of Use) by you. , or you are sued for violation of any law or the rights of a third party, and agree to indemnify us for related legal costs and damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, paid by us.
3. You use this service at your own risk.The Services are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any express, implied or statutory warranty or condition.
4. SHOPOEM does not guarantee that the service is timely, safe, error-free and uninterrupted.
5. SHOPOEM does not guarantee that the results obtained by using this service are accurate or reliable.
6. SHOPOEM is not responsible for any tax and fee payment obligations arising from your use of SHOPOEM services.
7. SHOPOEM does not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information or other materials you purchase or obtain through the "Services" will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the "Services" will be corrected.
XNUMX. Waiver, Severability and Entire Agreement
SHOPOEM's failure to exercise or enforce any right or clause in these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or clause.If one or more provisions of these Terms (including all provisions and other documents incorporated by reference) are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, SHOPOEM will change and interpret such provisions To replace such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the economic effects of such valid provisions shall be as far as possible from those of such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions The economic effect produced is similar, and the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected or impaired in any way.
These Terms of Service (including other documents incorporated by reference) constitute the entire agreement between you and SHOPOEM, govern your use of the service and account, and supersede any previous agreements between you and SHOPOEM (including, without limitation, any previous version of the Terms of Service).
XNUMX. Intellectual property rights and customer content
1. We will not claim any intellectual property rights for the materials you provide to SHOPOEM services, and you reserve the intellectual property rights of all materials you provide to SHOPOEM services.All material you upload is yours.You can delete your account at any time to delete your SHOPOEM store.
2. When uploading information, you agree to: (a) allow other Internet users to view the information you publicly released to your store; (b) allow SHOPOEM to store, display and use your information (for your publicly released information); ( c) SHOPOEM can check and delete any information you submit to its service at any time, but SHOPOEM has no such obligation.
3. You retain the ownership of all the materials you upload to the SHOPOEM store; however, in order to make your store public, you agree and allow others to view the materials you publicly post to the store.You are responsible for ensuring that such materials comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
4. SHOPOEM has the non-exclusive right and license to use the name, registered trademark, service mark and brand logo (logo) related to your store to market SHOPOEM services.
For the goods sold in your SHOPOEM store, you can purchase shipping labels from SHOPOEM's third-party carrier or contact the third-party carrier provider yourself when delivering the goods.
XNUMX. Theme store
1. You can use the design templates in the SHOPOEM theme decoration ("theme template") to design the appearance of the SHOPOEM store. You can choose to modify the theme template to make it suitable for your store. SHOPOEM may add or modify the footer for referencing SHOPOEM as appropriate. SHOPOEM can also decide to modify the content that violates SHOPOEM's "Use Agreement" or "Terms of Service", even if you have received such templates. SHOPOEM may modify theme templates as necessary to reflect technical changes and updates.
2. The intellectual property rights of the theme template still belong to the designer.If you exceed the rights allowed by purchasing the theme, the designer may take legal action against you, and without affecting other rights and remedies, SHOPOEM may take administrative measures, such as modifying your store or closing your store.
3. The designer of the theme template is responsible for the technical support work, and SHOPOEM is not responsible for providing such support, but SHOPOEM can help you contact the designer.
4. It is the user's responsibility to ensure that the installed new template will not cover or destroy the user's current or pre-stored theme or user interface, and SHOPOEM shall not be liable for any loss or damage.
XNUMX. Fee payment
1. You must provide us with a valid and available payment method to avoid the failure of the deduction to affect the use of the store.It is recommended that you bind multiple credit cards and authorize them for bill payment in "Background Settings" > "Bills" > "Package and Payment" > "Payment Method Management".The bill payment technology is integrated and cooperated by a third-party professional financial company. The SHOPOEM platform does not store any sensitive payment information, please feel free to use it.
2. After the bill is issued, the system will automatically initiate a deduction according to the payment method you authorized ("authorization card") until the service is terminated.If you set a default card, the system will give priority to using the default card to initiate deduction.All fees and other charges, and all payments, are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise stated.
3. The charge will appear on the bill and sent to the account owner via the email provided.If you have questions about your bill, you can contact SHOPOEM Contact the relevant business department.You will be contacted by email in the future, and the content of the bill dispute will be sent to the store financial email address you provided. Configure or modify.
4. If you have billing needs, you can contact SHOPOEM Contact the relevant business department.The invoice will be sent by email to the store financial mailbox you provided.
6. If we are unable to charge the subscription to the authorized card, we will send an email to the account owner advising of the payment failure and reminding to update the credit card.We will re-attempt to charge the authorization card every 24 hours, up to three charge attempts (including the first charge attempt).After a third failed charge, we may suspend and revoke access to your account.Your account will be reactivated and access will be restored after you have paid all outstanding charges and usage charges for the next billing cycle.
7. If the outstanding charges are not paid within 60 days from the date of suspension, SHOPOEM reserves the right to terminate your account.
8. All fees are exclusive of relevant government-imposed taxes, fees or charges (“Taxes”).You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes and fees resulting from your subscription to or purchase of SHOPOEM products and services.To the extent that SHOPOEM collects taxes, taxes are calculated based on the applicable tax rate at the billing address you provide us.Such fees are in addition to the fees for such products and services and will be charged to your Authorization Card.If you are exempt from such taxes, you must provide us with proof of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate certifying that you qualify for tax exemption and meet applicable legal requirements.Tax exemption will only apply from the date SHOPOEM receives eligible tax exemption evidence.If SHOPOEM has not charged you taxes, it is your responsibility to determine whether taxes are due and, if so, to remit taxes to the appropriate tax authority in your jurisdiction.
9. In addition to the tax collected by SHOPOEM from you and remitted to the appropriate tax authority on your behalf, any deduction or withholding required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant tax authority. SHOPOEM reserves the right to charge your Authorized Card the full amount set forth in these Terms of Service without regard to any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
10. You are solely responsible for paying all applicable taxes and fees resulting from all sales from your SHOPOEM store.
11. SHOPOEM does not provide refunds.
XNUMX. Cancellation and Termination
1. You can cancel your account and terminate the terms of service by sending an email at any time, and then follow the specific instructions of SHOPOEM in the reply email.
2. Either party terminates the service for any reason:
• SHOPOEM will stop providing services to you, and you will no longer be able to access your account;
• Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
• Any outstanding amounts due to SHOPOEM due to your use of the SHOPOEM Services prior to the effective date of termination will be immediately due and payable in full;
• Your SHOPOEM store will be closed and offline
3. After the service is terminated, you need to deal with all matters related to the domain name with the domain name provider.
4. On the date of service termination, if you have any outstanding charges, you will receive a final bill by email.Once this bill is paid in full, you will not be charged again.
5. We reserve the right to optimize services according to changes in laws and regulations, modify and supplement SHOPOEM terms such as service terms, use agreements and privacy policies from time to time, modify or terminate SHOPOEM services and/or your account, and the termination does not affect the rights that occurred before the termination date any rights or obligations. The changed terms will be publicized by means of an announcement on the platform.If you do not agree to the updated terms, you have the right to contact us for feedback before the effective date determined by the announcement.If you still do not agree to the updated terms that have taken effect, you should stop using our services from the effective date determined in the announcement, and the updated agreement will not be effective for you. If you continue to use our services after the updated agreement takes effect service, you are deemed to have agreed to the effective agreement.
6. Fraud: If we suspect that you are involved in any fraud (through judgment, settlement, insurance, escrow investigation or other means), SHOPOEM may suspend or terminate your account, and the above actions will not affect SHOPOEM to take any other remedial measures.
XNUMX. Service and Service Fee Modification
1. SHOPOEM may revise the service fee after providing a 30-day notice period. SHOPOEM may provide such notice at any time by posting changes to the SHOPOEM website or the management menu of your SHOPOEM store in the form of an announcement.
2. SHOPOEM reserves the right to modify or terminate the service (or any part thereof) from time to time without notice (unless otherwise provided by applicable laws).
3. SHOPOEM will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or termination of the service.
XNUMX. Third Party Services
1. SHOPOEM may recommend and provide you with access to third-party software, applications (hereinafter referred to as "applications"), products, service interfaces or website links (collectively referred to as "third-party services") or to enable these services (including Services provided through the SHOPOEM application store or expert market), for your consideration or use.Such third-party services are provided for convenience only, and your purchase, access or use of any such third-party services will be between you and the corresponding third-party service provider (hereinafter referred to as "third-party provider").In addition to these Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by service-specific additional terms that apply to services you purchase from or are provided by third-party providers.
2. The risks arising from the use of third-party services provided by the SHOPOEM website are entirely at your own risk, and you are responsible for reading the applicable terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such third-party services.In some cases, SHOPOEM may obtain revenue share from service providers of third-party services recommended by SHOPOEM to you or other third-party services that you choose to use through the SHOPOEM website.
3. We do not provide any warranties or representations regarding third-party services.You acknowledge that SHOPOEM has no control over third-party services, and therefore assumes no responsibility for anyone who uses such third-party services.Providing third-party services on the SHOPOEM website (including SHOPOEM application store or expert market), integrating such third-party services with SHOPOEM services, or enabling such third-party services does not constitute or imply SHOPOEM's approval, authorization, or recommendation of the service or have an affiliation with it. SHOPOEM does not guarantee the availability of third-party services, and you acknowledge that SHOPOEM may at any time decide to prohibit access to any third-party services without notifying you. SHOPOEM will not be liable to anyone for suspending access or disabling a third-party service. SHOPOEM strongly recommends that you seek expert advice before using third-party services to ensure that they meet your needs.Especially when assessing the correct tax rate you should charge your clients, the tax calculator should be used as a guide only and should not be used as a substitute for independent tax advice.
5. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) By submitting a request for assistance or other information, you agree that one or more third-party providers may use the store owner's registered email address (or such other email address provided by you to ) and the applicable user email address; (ii) SHOPOEM will receive an exchange between you and the Expert through the Expert Market or in any reply email (each "Reply") sent from the Expert Market (directly or indirectly) All emails for .In addition, you also agree that SHOPOEM has the right to provide and share your contact information and background information submitted by you to third-party service providers.Third parties may need to access certain background pages of your SHOPOEM store.You can choose which pages you allow third parties to access.
6. The relationship between you and any third-party service provider is strictly limited between you and the third-party service provider, and SHOPOEM has no obligation to intervene in any disputes between you and the third-party service provider.
7. Under no circumstances shall SHOPOEM be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or other damages caused by any third-party service or the cooperative relationship between you and the third-party provider.THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY EVEN IF SHOPOEM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.The foregoing limitations shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
8. If you have an interest dispute with a third-party provider when using third-party services, you guarantee that SHOPOEM and its affiliates, partners of SHOPOEM, officers, directors, agents, employees and suppliers of SHOPOEM are free from Any suit and damages claim by any third party, and agrees to indemnify us for related legal costs and damages paid by us, including reasonable attorneys' fees.
XNUMX. Beta version service
SHOPOEM may, at its sole discretion, invite you from time to time to try pre-release functions or beta functions that are still under development and have not yet been provided to all merchants (hereinafter referred to as "Beta services").To use the Beta service, you are subject to additional terms and conditions, which SHOPOEM will provide to you prior to your use of the Beta service.Such Beta service and all conversations and materials related to it will be regarded as the confidential information of SHOPOEM and shall be subject to the confidentiality provisions in this Agreement.Without affecting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that without SHOPOEM's prior written consent, you will not make any public statements or otherwise disclose your participation in trial Beta services. SHOPOEM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE BETA SERVICE. SHOPOEM may suspend the Beta version service at any time at its sole discretion.SHOPOEM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE BETA SERVICE. Beta versions of services may work differently than final versions. SHOPOEM may, at its sole discretion, change or not release the final or commercial version of the Beta service.
SHOPOEM welcomes any ideas or suggestions for improving or adding services.In any case, SHOPOEM has no obligation to keep confidential or provide you with any ideas, suggestions or related materials, comments on SHOPOEM services, third-party services or third-party service providers (collectively referred to as "feedback") that you disclose to SHOPOEM. compensate.By providing Feedback to SHOPOEM (whether submitted directly to SHOPOEM or posted on any SHOPOEM-hosted forum or page owned by SHOPOEM), you waive all rights to the content of the Feedback, and SHOPOEM has the right to With the permission of SHOPOEM, you are free to implement and use the feedback provided by you or modified by SHOPOEM as needed.Any comments you submit to SHOPOEM for third-party services or third-party service providers must be the most accurate you know, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise harmful to third parties or objectionable. SHOPOEM reserves the right to delete and edit feedback on third-party services or third-party service providers (but has no obligation to do so), and SHOPOEM has no obligation to regularly check published feedback.
XNUMX. Third Party Rights
Except for SHOPOEM and its affiliates, SHOPOEM users or anyone who accesses SHOPOEM services under these Terms of Service, unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Service, any person or entity that is not a party to these Terms of Service has no right to enforce these Terms of Service of any terms.Whether or not the person or entity has been identified by name as a member of a class of groups or as being characterized by a particular description.For the avoidance of doubt, this does not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or assignee of these Terms.
XNUMX. Privacy and data protection